Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance that is found in the skin. It helps keep it refreshed and stable. It also encourages skin cell renewal and has high water retention properties.
Wondering why you should use Hyaluronic Acid? Here’s why.
- HA provides your skin with the much-needed moisture. This is one of the reasons why it has gained so much popularity in skin care. As a humectant, it grabs moisture and holds it so your skin can absorb it.
- As we age, the skin loses the ability to retain water. This results in loss of firmness and appearance of fine lines. HA restores its youthful appearance.
- Apply HA on your face and watch wrinkles diminish. Application on the face makes the skin plumper thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- It firms and tones your skin. A supple, hydrated skin plumes up and looks less saggy, firmer and more toned.
- HA temporarily turns back the hands of the clock in order to give your skin respite from a dull appearance. It rejuvenates your skin.
- HA helps to improve your skin’s protective barrier from damage and bacteria.
- It supports your skin’s healing and repairing ability through its anti-inflammatory properties.
- HA provides your skin with the much-needed defense against UV damage. Free radicals can destroy collagen and elastin to give our skin a dull, wrinkles filled appearance. Regular use of HA can reverse this.
- The connective tissues of our joints and skin receive lubrication from HA.
- You need not worry about your skin type. HA can benefit all skin types.
With all its anti-ageing, moisturizing and health-boosting prowess, there is no reason why you should not introduce HA to your beauty regimen